21.7.05

Aint no Loner !!

The past three days have been really exhausting!! Lot of work has come my way and to top it off, I had fever and a sour throat from a journey I made to Bangalore from Chennai. I had a great deal of good time with the hood! Met Lavi (Sis) and her hubby, went out, gave gyaan to younger cousin, managed to make some awesome sweets for my colleagues!
When I returned back half hearted as usual unwilling to let go of the warmth and cozy embrace of my hommies, I got sick of drinking mineral water (surprise!) Funny as it may sound, because I was used to drinking all kinds of water; good or bad! One thing good about being a Chennaite is you get mutated and prone to any kind of contaminated water as water is friggin scarce!! I mean you really can find water in mars but nah nah!! Not in Chennai!! But this time it was plain fucking mineral water! Properly sealed, labeled and hopefully from a new stock! As soon as I returned Bangalore I knew I ate shit (more or less!) and had started feeling really uneasy with the sourness in throat. Came to the apartment by early morning and crashed straight in to the bed!! When I woke up to get ready for work did I realize I was feeling sick!! I had to manage to get ready and start for
Office, feeling terrible and home sick. All i wanted was to get back to my parents and tell them I was sick and that I dint wanted to go for work!! But ive had done that enough in school that my parents really wouldn’t believe me! I was a sucker when it comes to bunking school and tuitions! Well that’s a different epic altogether.
The bottom-line was that I was alone in Bangalore and was feeling genuinely sick! Feeling desperate and tired I told my friends my situation to gain some sympathy and they were really helpful. One of my friends threatened me for not going to check with the doc! She was like; if I don’t meet the doctor she would make me meet one! My roomy saw my condition and felt pitiful! He cooked our dinner’s everyday without having to bother me! Actually he was more than happy to cook his own food since he is not that fond of mine!! The worst had passed. Took tablets; lotta rest! And most importantly had my friends around eyeing on me and helping me whenever I was in trouble! After a long time I felt at home; staying away from one! It is so nice to be with people who love you, care about you and pamper you when you are in need!!

I would like to perhaps write on my grave when I die… (If they bury me, that is!)
"Here lies a man who knew how to be with caring and good friends”

1 Comments:

Blogger Φ said...

Yea aptly named..interestingly you found yourself some kindered souls, bunch of em, a swarm..its nice to know you are feeling better. Dodging pills and acting hero aint gona help u, check with a doc..and yea listen to ppl for a change, am sure ull like it. Don talk ill bout chennai;

"Theres no place be like home; However hard and grossly gruelsome,
Lands be plush and sinfully green,
Never, under the sun like chennai'd been.."


And yea don worry ppl trust u these days, so call up momy and tell her that u r sick and u wana get pampered..she wud b more than happy to do it..Its not enough if you say you've grown old and bcome the dude..need to act like one..looks like kiddy dodo is still waiting to be unleashed..not that it is bad..i wud say, don hold bac..jus go home and tkcre..

And yea writings on grave..its a long way to go so save it for the last..u may have to give credits for more than u jus counted for..

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home