4.5.05

05-04-05

This is one of those phases of my life where I have nothing else to do other than the monotonous work. It is not that I am complaining or anything. Let every human being be given the freedom to express himself/herself without any prejudice!!

Work is in fact going great and I can’t complain. With new found team members and newer expectations, it is only getting bigger and better!! Otherwise my life seems to be interesting. With most of my friends around, I have been partying double hard on the weekends. It is like a little token of gift I present myself over hard work. I have done the best and have had the best of the times. And I am only awaiting greater opportunities !!

4 Comments:

Blogger Φ said...

Greater opportunities seizes you unaware..its nothing to be expected or look forward to.. We all are doers, we are here to perform..some better mechanicas with emotions and feelings.. but amid all the mundane and monotony, he who can keep touch with base is the one more prone to 'Great opp'..not that it is any diff from normal opp but he makes them look great..

"In the depths of my cold dark winters lay an invincible summer"

2:37 PM  
Blogger Φ said...

Inside Vidhu

Deep slumber needs awakening
long silence a silver voice
So a long pause, a full stop..

Reckoning has happened
across abysmal time
for me and for you

No different shadows we are
but single solemn truth
In dark; In light

In my pauses and absence
you will think
and so will write

In those words may hide phenomenons
And nomenon, eons ahead
of those written by me..


To you my better devil..

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

inunnu post pannriya illa kadikatta :-D..

u knw who??

8:56 PM  
Blogger Φ said...

bendatha hehehehe

3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home