11.8.05

Rappers Rhyme

Here I go, with yet anotha scoop of words from mind!
Words that ma mind and ma soul had failed to bind!

Deep in this mind of mine are scars of past!
Scars; you long back had left of lova holocaust!

The pain inside, feels like meltin stone of crust!
Stoned nd high; of knowing not whom to trust!

Who will care, when no one got no time to spare!
Time nd time again I wish to, but not dare!

Failure; aint no option, (i) gotta a race to chase!
Race so real; tht you and i are bound to face!

Fears of my past encloud me like a wall of bricks!
Walled up around me cheating and playing its tricks!

Drifted alone, I try but take wrong turns!
Taking down with it every faith and trust ive earned!

Weak and sick of all this i want to move ahead!
And be; able to face any thing that i wud ever dread!

So here i stand, blocking all but that chanting chime!
Words don count, nor they mean a thing for this, is nothin but a rappers rhyme!

1 Comments:

Blogger Vidhu Venkat said...

@ Anirudh: Thanx for stopping by!
All the ramblings tht i have left here is a mere log of my past, the present and the impending! you are correct about time! couldnt have agreed more myself!
Gr8 work up there in ur blog as well!!

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home