16.2.06

?..


Oscillating thoughts
Swirls and unswirls into,
The arduous conundrums of mind!
Second after second
Anonymous commotions are born
Nude and convoluted,
Abstract and factious as
Parlous parodies;
Phony metaphors;
Obstreperous conflicts,
Dictating Contradictions,
All seem too complex
Such as the mind in itself;
That bears them into an
intricate mesh of quagmires.
Never known too vivid
Like the anchored question
That I keep asking myself
The why? The who? What?
When and where and how?

--------------------


I learn and unlearn striving to
Reflect my Outlook,
Foster my Thoughts,
Assume and presume opinions!
Taught to see, hear and learn
from mistakes of others and that of my own!
Realizing possibilities from
Why? To why not and can I? To I can…
All through the way seeking truth from within!!


....preguntas y respuestas

8 Comments:

Blogger Φ said...

"Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas" - Where there is doubt there is freedom.

Well if you have to choose between conscience and conscious, between reasoning and faith, always go with the former.

Questions in search of, eternals, the first-mover, the causations all lie inside us.

But paradoxes within us dear one, can only be won by a rational and empirical approach.

Truly spoken like an "two-face" man.Dictating Contradictions.

This is the priceless list of oxymoron bout the self..

Xcellent

6:27 PM  
Blogger Φ said...

...intricate mesh of quagmires..

very thought provoking and opened a cell inside me.

blessed is the man who endures temptation and if anyone lacks wisdom, let him ask his innerside in faith with no doubting, for he who doubts is like the wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.

the self analization abt the life is a must for everybody and hope u are moving towards it, i hope.

good thoughts, keep it bravo...

6:50 PM  
Blogger che sara sara said...

i see the conception of clout..
a beautiful personification of feelings, emotions, thoughts...
just pearls strands...

7:01 PM  
Blogger Vidhu Venkat said...

@ Φ : Hmmm yeah well said...astonishing is however are those endless queries tht rises within us! glad you liked them

@ Mom: thanx ma! yer right. often the truth lies within

@Sophia: Thank u... My mere reflection of the endless commotions inside

9:59 AM  
Blogger Prmod Bafna said...

Wonderful and uncontollingly ponderable! lovely post!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Vidhu Venkat said...

@ XfreakX: thanx for your comments budd! Thanx for dropping by :))

10:17 AM  
Blogger Rajesh Rajoo said...

dictating contridictions. i like that one. but me being me, i think of foot-in-mouth. :0 sorry. that's just me. u write well dude. i didn't know...

9:05 PM  
Blogger Vidhu Venkat said...

@ I.T: Dont we all at some point of time...glad you like em!

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home